Monday, August 17, 2009

A Special "THANKYOU" To Several Supporters!

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Christian Biblical perspective-

I want to take the time to thank several very special and kind readers for responding to my emergency PLEA FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT at this time!

From compassionate people in JONESBOROUGH, TN; HARRISBURG, PA; and MICHIGAN came some very kind emergency support! And from Tuesday, THANKYOU to my friend in ASHEVILLE, NC, with your unspoken prayer requests! God bless you and fulfill ALL OF THEM, in Jesus wonderful NAME!~

I want to say THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH, and may the LORD JESUS CHRIST BLESS YOU richly NOW and forevermore! IT CAME JUST IN TIME.

I still need more support however. The wonderful gifts were gracious, but barely cover food and personal needs. Tragically, the SUV donated last summer was beyond repair and had to finally be towed away. I am now without a vehicle as well at this time. NOT a good situation to be in when we see warning signs coming ever closer of NATIONAL EMERGENCY/MARTIAL LAW!

For several who sent emergency support to the FOREMANS, I want to ask your patience in waiting for his book to be sent to you both. Due to financial limitations because of crisis (I am the one handling the mailing), the mailing has been delayed (postage costs and mailer also). That is how desperate financial crisis for me has been. It WILL come!

For kind hearts who understand these kinds of crises, you can continue to send emergency support to: Pamela Schuffert, PO Box 488, Montreat, NC, 28757

GOD BLESS YOU!

POSTSCRIPT-August 18, 2009-How YOUR gift keeps giving to OTHERS!-
I was so thankful to the Lord God and the kind givers when I received several letters in the mail the other day. However, I also believe in giving as Jesus Christ gave and commanded us to give as well. The wonderful FOREMANS I have written about previously, also have 8 beautiful children, some grown now and married with babies and young children of their own.

One of these is JOSHUA FOREMAN. I used to take care of him in three different states in our years of pro-life outreach nation. Joshua and his wife Crystal now have 5 small children of their own! The child born in JULY 2009 was born with a defect requiring future surgery.

Joshua, a devoted Christian and a talented carpenter, has been without work for months now because of recession. He wants to support his family, but cannot until he can find work once again. I talked to him today. He admitted they had been without money to buy food for quite a while now. His children had gone without healthy meat and fruit and other important food needs. They did not even have diapers for several that still wear them!

There is no way as a Christian that I could have failed to share from the generosity that just came in through my precious readers! And so I went grocery shopping for Josh and Crystal today. They now have their quality foods and much needed items for their children! And I told them that I was only able to do this because of YOUR generosity and kindness, of those who GAVE.

And yes, I have been able to obtain the food I needed as well, thanks to my readers. No matter how little we may think we have by this world's standards, we as true Christians always have enough to share with others! And this is a part of our true Christian witness in the world today.

Joshua and Crystal and their five adorable children also say "THANK YOU" to such kind supporters as well!

-Pamela Schuffert reporting from NC

No comments:

Post a Comment