Friday, January 22, 2010

FOUND! My ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT of "PREMONITIONS OF AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST"

Valuable Collector's Item NOW AVAILABLE to My Readers-

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism form a Biblical Christian perspective-

January 21, 2010, NC-

Finally, I have returned from my visit to my brother in Tulsa.Praise God for miracles!

While visiting the home of my former webmaster in Tulsa, OK, as I visited my brother this past week there, I stumbled on quite a surprise. Although out of print for a while now, my former webmaster finally found in his home THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT of "PREMONITIONS OF AMERICAN HOLOCAUST."

This was my original collection of my numerous reports initially uncovering of the New World Order agenda for America beginning in 1996, including documenting the original sightings of prisoner boxcars with shackles and my interview with the people who tipped me off. I made it available to radio listeners over ten years ago. It was very popular and a real eye opener at that time.

It also includes the initial reports of the uncovering of the GUILLOTINES across America today, the AMTRAK death camp and the CIA officer who confirmed it, my interviews among the German military in America, the detention camps of death, and much MUCH more.

I have not had a copy even for myself for years now...every copy finally given away to people who desperately wanted it.

But NOW I can make this priceless original edition of my book, PREMONITIONS OF AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST, out of print for years, available to the public once again.

To copy this fully bound 8 1/2 by 11 full-size manuscript filled with my reports, and mail it out now costs me approximately $50.00. It is hundreds of pages of my original investigative reports from across the nation and worldwide, fully bound.

I am now offering this valuable collector's item for donations of ANY AMOUNT over my cost to reprint and mail it out to you ($50.00).

These funds will be used to help me relocate as quickly as possible to assist my brother John in his critical physical condition which I have outlined on my blog recently, as I pray for the grace to relocate to Tulsa, OK.

I took precious pictures of my brother in the facility in Tulsa, OK. I hope to get them developed and scanned into this blog as soon as possible, for your prayers for him.

You may order your copy of PREMONITIONS OF AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST by sending your urgently needed support and your request for each copy of this manuscript to:

Pamela Schuffert, C/O PO Box 488, Montreat, NC, 28757.

Allow several weeks for printing/mailing time.

God bless you and continue to pray for my brother John in Tulsa.Thank you.

-Pamela Schuffert reporting from NC

No comments:

Post a Comment