Monday, January 25, 2010

UPDATE ON BROTHER-Medical State Worsens, SURGERY TODAY

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

URGENT UPDATE-

I received a phone call from St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa, OK. My brother was re-admitted Friday due to lung collapse again, and once again is in ICU. I gave the hospital consent today for him to be operated upon, for one lung to be drained and a biopsy performed.

Your prayers and compassionate financial support are appreciated more than you will know. Because of this worsening situation I must anticipate returning to Tulsa once again, with NO vehicle and NO funds at this critical time. This last visit exhausted all remaining finances completely. But it was blessed! I also thank God for the support of other Christians and the wonderful encouragement from my Church as well. The pastor, Richard White (who has known me 20 years now), is an amazing man of God who remains faithful to the Word Of God in every sermon to his congregation who also desire the pure word of God in today's often compromised church world.

God performed a miracle of enabling my brother to talk IN SPITE OF a tracheotomy tube in his throat and lung machine during this last visit! We had a wonderful conversation and he admitted that he knew he could die, but he also knew HE WOULD GO HOME TO BE WITH JESUS CHRIST if this happened.

I committed to him that I would come out to Tulsa and take care of him for the rest of his life if he survives this ordeal. But now it is all in the hands of the Lord God the Almighty.Praise and glory be to the Lord God and Jesus the Christ, His Son. forevermore.

Please therefore PRAY FOR JOHN SCHUFFERT in surgery today. I will keep you posted on his condition as I receive word.

You can send emergency financial support to me at: Pamela Schuffert, PO Box 488, Montreat, NC, 28757. This will enable me to return to Tulsa once again to take care of him in his desperate condition.

-Pamela Schuffert reporting from NC

No comments:

Post a Comment