Friday, December 17, 2010

The Four American States Secretly Awarded to RUSSIA

America has truly been sold out to our enemies...while America slept.

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

There are four states that have been secretly awarded Russian takeover completely in the future, and the Russians living in those states know this...and many are openly bragging about this as well to bewildered Americans AND resident Russian Christians.

I was given this information by none other than Pentagon source AL CUPPETT some time ago. I finally decided it was far past time to write an article uncovering this tragic betrayal of our nation and her citizens. Especially after visiting the Pacific Northwest region extensively and discovering the large Russian populations in each of these four states.

Those four states are: WASHINGTON, OREGON, IDAHO and MONTANA.

These states have been secretly been awarded full Russian control in the future under martial law to RUSSIA, as a gift of appreciation from the NWO elements of our US government, for Russia's cooperation, both presently and in the future US martial law takeover agenda. Their Russian/Ukrainian/Slavic troops will be used heavily against resistant Americans under martial law.

These Russian troops will be used under martial law to break into homes and seize weapons, march Patriotic/religious America people off to prisoner boxcars to be taken to the detention camps, Bolshevik style, to be eliminated.

In Washington state some Russians are openly bragging that Washington state no longer is AMERICA, as up in Moses Lake, according to one member of the Constitutionalist party there.

This member personally admitted to me that military type Russians are strutting around, looking at every American suspiciously, stating, "Be careful what you say, be careful what you do : THIS IS NO LONGER AMERICA!"

Russian Christian immigrants in Spokane WA, told me that Russian spies are bragging to them privately, saying,

"HA! STUPID AMERICANS! as life WAS in RUSSIA, so shall it SOON BE IN AMERICA!"

These four states admittedly are filled with many Russian immigrants, Washington and Oregon especially.One patriot group told me that there were more confirmed Russian KGB/FSB spies in WASHINGTON STATE than in any other, to their knowledge.

I have spent time in Oregon, noting the huge Russian population there. I also attended Russian churches there as well.

I have personally lectured in two Russian churches in Montana on the subject of MARTIAL LAW. They were very attentive and very concerned.

This is a major reason why Russian troops have been rehearsing in military practices in the high mountains of Montana, according to eye witnesses I personally interviewed. Russians will have to work hard to uproot and remove the strong and often militant Patriot community from those cherished mountains and remote wilderness regions of "BIG SKY COUNTRY."

This is a major reason why one Montana state trooper admitted that he observed a convoy of Russian military with US military DOD badges, hauling heavy military equipment up into the northwestern mountains of Montana. he pulled one over who showed him his DOD badge and admitted he was RUSSIAN. The state trooper peered into the trailers they were hauling and noted the heavy howitzer type cannons they contained among other weapons of war. It is believed that these powerful weapons were being hauled to a permanent secret military location(s) for future use against Patriot resisters of the NWO under martial law, heavily entrenched in the mountains of Montana, as my years of research uncovered.

So many preparations for NWO/martial law takeover are going in in those four states, I noted as I toured and researched for years in this region. Also there are so many sightings of PRISONER BOXCARS AND SHACKLES have occurred by locals throughout that region as well.

I used to wonder WHY there was seemingly so much NWO preparation throughout that region, UNTIL I remembered the words in one report of AL CUPPETT some years ago, of Russia's future annexation of those four states.

Although I cannot prove this, I suspect that ALASKA has already been secretly awarded to Russia as well, for obvious reasons. It is the one state closest to RUSSIA. A military tunnel has been created between Siberia and Alaska, bored by nuclear melting equipment. Russian insiders including one Russian pastor in Denver told me personally about this. The largest detention camps known is the one located in Alaska. It is only accessible by train or plane, can hold one million prisoners, and has a human crematory oven to dispose of those terminated under martial law. This camp flies joint RUSSIAN-AMERICAN FLAGS and is under the control of RUSSIAN MILITARY ADVISORS.

Prisoner boxcars with shackles are heavily entrenched in Alaska. One welder I interviewed in Montana (Ken) told me that he met with three welders from three different states, who told him that they had all been to ALASKA for recent work, that many welders were going to Alaska for special work to weld SHACKLES INTO BOXCARS.

The Alaskan railway had been extensively renovated around 2000, upgraded at feverish speed and using high tech modern railway equipment to replace miles and miles of worn railroad tracks and ties.

Several former American military bases have been closed in recent years in Alaska including Camp Greeley, and I was informed they would be used as PRISONER DETAINMENT CAMPS in the future. (Can Alaska become AMERICA'S FUTURE GULAG, as SIBERIA was to Russia?)

Russian military are building detention camps on the Aleutian Islands off the coast of Alaska, as Lenny Bloom informed me a while ago while I was being interviewed on his radio broadcast CLOAK AND DAGGER.

Russian Communists are experts in using their railway systems through past decades of oppression under communism, to transport millions of hapless political and religious resisters of their communist NWO takeover of Russian and Eastern Europe as well.

It is not surprising that Russians will play a major role in the NWO globalist/communist takeover of America. Their pattern is being followed here in America with the building of hundreds of modern detention camps (FEMA/HALLIBURTON, KELLOGG, ROOT AND BROWN/ HOMELAND SECURITY and military camps as well) for detaining of political/religious NWO resisters in North America. All these camps are accessible by rail or planes, and many relying on the infamous prisoner boxcars with shackles for prisoner transport.

I will never forget standing next to Militia of Montana leader JOHN TROCHMAN on time as I interviewed him in Noxon, MT. He pointed up into the air and said, "SEE that high altitude plane flying overhead? I have viewed many of them with powerful binoculars, and they are RUSSIAN planes!

Canadians living in that same Pacific Northwest region told me that they have witnessed huge planeloads of Slavic military troops coming off their planes, destination unknown in Abbotsford, BC at the international airport located there.

There is so much more I could say about all this.

American Patriots and Christians living in thes four endangered states, be aware and pray fervently for divine intervention in your states at this time and in the future.

-Pamela Schuffert

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Stephan Choate from Speakgodspeak.com had a vision about this. He posted it on his website earlier this year. He said the NW specifically, WA state, Which is where I live. I JUST moved to Moses Lake and there is SOOOO much surveillance here. And weird goings on's ...I am so astounded. I believe the apt. conplex I am residing in is wired for sound. There is a Ukrainian/Russian woman that live in here and she acts really strange to me. I am being harassed by loud sounds upstairs, I see weird things I can't explain. and people watching and following me around. I thought I was crazy but there are too many other people that experience similar things. I just found your site. They know I know about there surveillance so "they " mess with me. It sucks.
    I pray for Divine intervention and stand on my Faith in Jesus CHrist. awaiting the call up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your comment about the blog and it is quite surprising to me. I ponder on what you mean by weird goings on, strange things happening, and a Russian woman who acts strange in your opinion. I am not judging nor disbelieving you just wonder what you meant from it all. Stay close to Jesus Christ He will see us through.

      Delete