Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sobering Prophetic WARNING for Christians USA


-UPDATED-

JUDGMENT 
IS COMING 
TO THE UNREPENTANT 
IN THE  CHURCHES 
OF AMERICA TODAY...
AND WHY.

**********************************************

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-
I bear perfect witness to the following Holy Spirit inspired word of warning through Kevin Barret to the Christians across America. The Holy Spirit has been speaking this same type of warning to me for over a decade now, continually.
I want to add to this my own personal revelation God has given to me for His beloved people in this nation. I have hesitated to publish it previously, because of it's nature. But now I feel that I finally must give a very harsh word of rebuke and warning to God's people of America.
I am about to reveal the sad truth in love to you, my fellow Christians. If it applies to you, then please REPENT while there is still time. I cannot be a false prophet unto God's people throughout America in this hour, as many pseudo-pastors have become, and speak only pleasant things their ears want to hear. God forbid!

I am compelled to speak the truth as God the Holy Spirit is my witness and before Whom I must stand someday to give an account for every word spoken, and failed to speak.
For years, I have grieved and lamented over the repeated insider revelations of the PLANNED PERSECUTION OF THE CHURCH in America under martial law. Former NWO planners admitted to me that severe persecutions are planned against the Christians. Prisoner boxcars with shackles. FEMA seizing churches. FEMA detention camps. Beheadings. And more. Yes, it is ALL true and it is coming to this nation.
And because I love God's people, I have grieved and wept and mourned and fasted and cried out to God for many years on behalf of His endangered elect in America. So much of my personal sacrifice to continue in this difficult journalism ministry has been on their behalf, to forewarn them and wake them up.
But finally, God spoke to me by His Holy Spirit of revelation one day about this. He told me words I did not frankly want to hear...but had to. He reminded me of something that I already knew, that there was much sin and compromise in the churches of America today. That many who professed to know Him and be His, were living in sin and really did not know Him.
God reminded me of what He did so man years ago to ancient Israel and Judah, when they professed to be "God's chosen people, " but in fact were living in sin and compromise. 
Jews worshiping idols in ancient Israel
Because sin that is not repented of always brings JUDGMENT, God reminded me of the judgments He was compelled to send against them in the forms of war, famine, persecution and other forms of judgment as well. And then He told me that AMERICA WAS NO BETTER. 

God's holy character and nature does not change throughout the eternal ages. A holy God who was grieved with the sins of Israel/Judah and His professing "chosen people," is today grieved with  the manifold sins of this nation that professes to be "one nation UNDER GOD." Anytime people profess to be "God's people, " there is a higher accountability before Him, and greater judgment as well.

And this same Almighty God is fully capable  of bringing JUDGMENT UPON AMERICA today. "I AM the Lord: I CHANGE NOT." 

 Just as He permitted enemy armies to invade Jerusalem and Israel, and brought famine and pestilence and other judgments to bring His people to brokenness and repentance, so He is capable of judging our nation today.


Does not the Bible state to us clearly, that JUDGMENT BEGINS IN THE HOUSE OF GOD?
Rome invading Jerusalem
This I knew from cold, hard experience. I had lived on the grounds of a former Christian television ministry for 13 revealing years. This resort included a hotel and lodges, and Christians from all over America came to spend time there. Through this, I was provided with much revelation of the state of Christianity in America today. And what I observed shocked me.
There was sinful compromise among the highest levels of leadership in this formerly famous televangelism outreach. Homosexuality: the former head of this ministry solicited his security guards and cameramen for sex frequently, as they later admitted to me after his fall.
 There was wife- swapping at the highest levels of leadership. Wild private parties with alcohol were held in leadership's private penthouse apartment on the fourth floor of the hotel. Leaderships' children frequently involved in parties with sex and alcohol. 

I can never forget the open admission of one of leadership's children who came to a youth meeting one night that I attended. She came to the front and confessed that she had gotten away from the Lord, and admitted to participating in sinful activities and asked for prayer. Sadly, this was widespread among children of leadership.
There were even two resident prostitutes in the famed hotel, Lonnie from Montana and Debbie from South Carolina. And every time the hotel security guards passed by, they merely smiled and winked at these gals. I know, because I witnessed all this personally.
The hotel bellmen were clandestinely bringing alcohol and drugs to the lovely young ladies in hotel rooms, partying secretly with them while their parents were attending various Christian functions on the grounds.
I observed sin in the midst of both ministry participants and the Christians  who came to stay at this Christian retreat. And this continually broke my heart. Many other good Christians of conscience and integrity who worked in this ministry were also deeply troubled by what they observed there, just as I was.
Finally, concerned Christians like myself living and ministering there could no longer tolerate the sin, the hypocrisy, the compromise that brought such shame to the name of "Christian. We wept before God and fasted and prayed and cried out for God to either bring leadership to brokenness and repentance, or SHUT THIS ENTIRE OPERATION DOWN. 
And because no true repentance was found, God indeed shut it down, to never be restored to the original founders again. 
The very week that the former leader went on trial for financial corruption and other offenses, Hurricane Hugo came roaring through the entire resort and TV ministry, destroying many buildings completely. The hotel suffered massive water damage, and many facilities were so damaged they had to be torn down.
This WAS a token of the manifest judgment of God on the sin in this place professing to be a "Christian ministry." The many visions God had given me of the place reduced to ruins and never restored to it's former glory because of sin, finally came to pass. 
The words God had given me with those visions were, "They were warned many times to REPENT, but WOULD NOT." And thus, ICHABOD ("the glory of God has departed") was written by the fingers of God over this former ministry that began well, but FELL BECAUSE OF SIN.
I remember visiting this place several years later after it's fall. I walked among the ruins of former buildings. I gazed at the foundations of some buildings razed to the ground. Other buildings were hopelessly damaged.
Former church building and television studios

A once beautiful grounds with  valid ministry in her beginning, was brought to utter judgment and to ruins, because of the sins of those who professed to be "God's people" who REFUSED TO REPENT. And the fear of God in my heart was fully reinforced as I carefully noted all of this. 

It was to become a painful lesson I shall never forget, how the destructive power of sin and rebellion against God will always bring JUDGMENT in the end.
I am a direct descendant of the famed Mayflower Pilgrims, brought to these shores by the direct leading and providence of the Living God. I know America's true Christian heritage and history, and am frankly weary of the secular humanist rewriting of America's true Christian history and heritage, trying to erase God and His people from it.
Mayflower Pilgrims dedicating this continent to God
as they thank Him for their safe arrival
In so many ways, America began well due to her majority of genuine and sincere Christians who helped to found a nation under God. 

But as the ungodly have sought continually to move America and her people away from God and His commandments, America is slowly succumbing to such deadly tactics. Sin has  become rampant throughout the government, the school system, and in every sector of American society now.
And that includes throughout THE CHURCHES AND THEIR INSTITUTIONS IN AMERICA TODAY. I have witnessed this with my own eyes throughout my 42 years as a born again Christian, having been trained in a Bible college and involved in many ministries plus traveling across this nation repeatedly and visiting many churches.
God has made it abundantly clear to me that much of the suffering that Christians in America shall face someday, is being allowed as A ROD OF JUDGMENT UPON THE DISOBEDIENT WHO PROFESS TO BE "CHRISTIANS" BUT WHOSE LIFESTYLES DENY THIS!
God impressed upon me that for many, it will take such a tragic  rod of chastisement to move many of His people to brokenness and repentance, and to return to Him at last. 

And that therefore God Himself is finally allowing this end-time persecution of His people to come to our nation.

If tribulation and persecution is what it takes to produce a people purified from their sins and broken and contrite before Almighty God, then God is His infinite wisdom and mercy shall allow it.

"Many shall fall and be purified," declared the angel Gabriel to Daniel in speaking of God's people facing tribulation in the end times.

    American King James Version (AKJV)

    "And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
Does not the Bible state that those God loves, He also chastens? 

How God longs for a holy and pure people! This is precisely WHY He sent His beloved Son, to redeem mankind from SIN!

If this is what it takes to make a repentant and purified people, should it surprise us that He will someday allow the very persecutions I have outlined in my reports, to come to our nation someday???
Read the following inspired word of warning for America and her Christians, and fear God in this hour for what is coming upon our nation, and take heed!
-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
*********************************************************************
Oh My people, why?  Why do you still go on with business as usual?  I have warned and I have warned for My people who are called by My name to repent of your lukewarmness, complacency and conformity to this world.  Oh, My people, you do not know nor understand the gravity of what is about strike.  Millions, I say, MILLIONS shall lose their lives when this thing happens.  Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion.  For now the sinners in Zion shall be afraid.
Did I not warn you of these things in My word?  Do you not perceive that you are in the last days that My word speaks about?
Oh, My people, why?  Why do many of you not take My judgments to heart?  I will tell you why.  It is because you are a backslidden people and do not desire My holiness.  You have set up for yourselves teachers and prophets that speak lies of comfort to you.  But I tell you now, unless you all repent before me now, many of you too shall be swept up with the wicked when this thing happens.
Oh, but many of you say in your heart, “I am a Christian and therefore I am not appointed unto the wrath of God”.  Oh you foolish ones!  Who has bewitched you to believe such lies?  Do you not know that My wrath is stored up for the wicked in heart?  Do you not know that My word tells you that My wrath is against ALL unrighteousness?  Therefore, if you do wickedness, do not tell yourselves that you shall not see My wrath.  For I am a HOLY God and I shall take vengeance against ALL unholiness.
Oh, My dear little ones, can you not perceive My heart crying out to you all to repent?  It is not My desire to bring judgment.  For I desire mercy over judgment.  But it is because of your wicked ways that I must do this thing.  For does not My word say that if those who are called by My name would humbles themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I shall heal their land?  Oh yes, many of you pray for Me to heal and protect your land.  But where is your repentance?  Where is your turning from your wicked ways? Many of My people are no different from those of the world.  And for this reason, I shall judge ALL the land and begin with My house.
Oh yes, you have heard Me right.  I shall judge MY people even more harshly than those of the world.  For you, My little ones, know the truth, though many of you deny My holiness for yourselves and those around you.  Oh you wicked and perverse generation.  Do you not discern the times that you live in?   It is now time that I shall fulfill My word.  And I now declare that I shall come down as a consuming fire.  And who of you can stand in this day of My coming?
Oh, but many of you have said in your heart that you shall be raptured at My coming.  Oh foolish ones, have you not read My word?  I never said I was going to take you out of the earth.  When I do come in physical form for all to see, it shall NOT be pleasant for those on the earth that have not been cleansed by My fires of purification.  For I will gather those left on the earth that have made themselves pure through the fires of My tribulation upon the earth.  And then a fiery destruction for all those that are not joined with Me.
Those of you that think that you are My bride and yet do not reflect My holiness are fools of your own choosing.  For My bride shall be spotless and without ANY blemish of man’s stench of flesh.  You who think that I will take you as My bride while you are but flesh are foolish and do not have the truth of My word.  For My word declares that what is corruptible shall NOT inherit the incorruptible.  Oh you are foolish ones to believe anything contrary to this truth.
But I tell you all now, repent and get right with Me and maybe, just maybe, I shall relent and turn and leave a blessing with you instead.  Oh, but many of you say that you are already blessed in Me because you call upon My name.  Again, I say to you, “FOOLS”.  You do not study My word to show yourselves approved unto Me.  For I am not concerned with the words of your mouth as much as I am your heart.  For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.  And many of you call upon My name with an unrepented heart.  Do you really think that I shall hear your prayers?  Do you not know that it is a broken and contrite heart that I shall not despise?  But I shall turn a deaf ear to the prayers of those that regard iniquity in their hearts.
Oh, My little children, I come to you all this day with truth.  And many of you find My words hard to bear.  This is because you have followed after lies and not My truth.  The prophets and teachers that many of you follow are of the devil.  They lie to you for gain and many of you love to have it so.
Oh, My precious ones, can you not see the seriousness of this warning to you all?  Time is up.  I am no longer withholding My hand from My judgments.  Oh, but many of you say that I no longer judge.  Well to those who say this, I say to you this day, “Lullaby and Goodnight”.  May you keep on sleeping unto your death…….
Oh, but many of you say that this warning is not of God for God would not speak like this to His children.  Oh foolish ones.  You do not have, nor do you seek after the fear of the Lord.  For if you truly had fear of Me, you would not tell yourselves such lies but would fall on your knees instead.
But I tell you now, many of you, I say, MANY of you will reject this last warning of Mine to repent.  And so I say to those mocking this word of Mine, “Get ready to meet your God and Maker.  And when you do, it shall not be pleasant for you.  For I will declare to you, “Depart from Me for I never knew you”.  And then you shall both realize and accept the fear of the Lord.  But as I said, it shall not be pleasant for you…….
Repent, My people.  Time is short.  It is now just a matter of time before this thing strikes.  I love you all, My dear ones and do not desire that any of you perish.  So I say again “REPENT”, before it is too late……
Kevin Barrett | April 1, 2013 at 9:09 am | Categories: Title | URL: http://wp.me/p1Kc0O-7G

3 comments:

  1. The article above is excellent as is the warning! The Name which we must call on has been hidden by the , an attempt to blot it out, to keep it from being known and heard.
    The Name of our Father in Heaven, is Yahuah! I AM Who I AM! His Son proclaimed and came in His Name and His Name is Yahusha Ha Mashiach which means Yahuah is deliverance Acts 4:12 "Furthermore,there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved." REpent means to turn back from sin and return to His Word which is the 10 Commandments His Torah! His instructions. That is how we will KNOW Him and He will know us! Acts 2:38 ""Peter said to them:"Repent and be baptised in the name Yahusha for forgiveness of Your sins, and You will receive the free gift of Set Apart/Holy Spirit!"" Acts 2:21 "And anyone who calls on the name of Yahuah will be saved."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the Saints,Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
      The LORD never changes. Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Repentance from lukewarmness is needed! Keep his commands that are placed in our hearts by his Spirit and continue in the faith of Yeshua Messiah. Shalom!

      Delete
  2. [Greetings in Him, Pamela. Saw the following article on the web.]


    PRETRIB RAPTURE STEALTH !

    Many evangelicals believe that Christ will "rapture" them to heaven years before the second coming and (most importantly) well BEFORE Antichrist and his "tribulation." But Acts 2:34, 35 reveal that Jesus is at the Father's right hand in heaven until He leaves to destroy His earthly foes at the second coming. And Acts 3:21 says that Jesus “must” stay in heaven with the Father "until the times of restitution of all things” which includes, says Scofield, “the restoration of the theocracy under David’s Son” which obviously can’t begin before or during Antichrist’s reign. ("The Rapture Question," by the long time No. 1 pretrib authority John Walvoord, didn't dare to even list, in its scripture index, the above verses! They were also too hot for John Darby - the so-called "father of dispensationalism" - to list in the scripture index in his "Letters"!)
    Paul explains the “times and the seasons” (I Thess. 5:1) of the catching up (I Thess. 4:17) as the “day of the Lord” (5:2) which FOLLOWS the posttrib sun/moon darkening (Matt. 24:29; Acts 2:20) WHEN “sudden destruction” (5:3) of the wicked occurs! The "rest" for "all them that believe" is also tied to such destruction in II Thess. 1:6-10! (If the wicked are destroyed before or during the trib, who'd be left alive to serve the Antichrist?) Paul also ties the change-into-immortality “rapture” (I Cor. 15:52) to the end of trib “death” (15:54). (Will death be ended before or during the trib? Of course not! And vs. 54 is also tied to Isa. 25:8 which Scofield views as Israel's posttrib resurrection!) It's amazing that the Olivet Discourse contains the "great commission" for the church but not even a hint of a pretrib rapture for the church!
    Many don't know that before 1830 all Christians had always viewed I Thess. 4’s “catching up” as an integral part of the final second coming to earth. In 1830 this "rapture" was stretched forward and turned into an idolized separate coming of Christ. To further strengthen their novel view, which evangelical scholars overwhelmingly rejected throughout the 1800s, pretrib teachers in the early 1900s began to stretch forward the “day of the Lord” (what Darby and Scofield never dared to do) and hook it up with their already-stretched-forward “rapture.” Many leading evangelical scholars still weren’t convinced of pretrib, so pretrib teachers then began teaching that the “falling away” of II Thess. 2:3 is really a pretrib rapture (the same as saying that the “rapture” in 2:3 must happen before the “rapture” ["gathering"] in 2:1 can happen – the height of desperation!). Google "Walvoord Melts Ice" for more on this, and also Google "Pretrib Rapture Pride."
    Other Google articles on the 183-year-old pretrib rapture view include “X-Raying Margaret,” "Margaret Macdonald's Rapture Chart," "Pretrib Rapture's Missing Lines," "Edward Irving is Unnerving," "The Unoriginal John Darby," "Catholics Did NOT Invent the Rapture," "The Real Manuel Lacunza," “Thomas Ice (Bloopers),” “Wily Jeffrey,” “The Rapture Index (Mad Theology),” “America’s Pretrib Rapture Traffickers,” “Roots of (Warlike) Christian Zionism,” “Scholars Weigh My Research,” “Pretrib Hypocrisy,” "Appendix F: Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Pretrib Rapture Secrecy," “Deceiving and Being Deceived,” "Pretrib Rapture Dishonesty," "Famous Rapture Watchers," and "Morgan Edwards' Rapture View" – most by the author of the bestselling book “The Rapture Plot” (the most accurate and documented book on pretrib rapture history which is obtainable by calling 800.643.4645).

    ReplyDelete