Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Filming Episode in Glacier NP Was WONDERFUL!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


THANK YOU DEAR READERS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!

What an intense day it was yesterday! I met with GALAFILM's talented and jovial film crew, headed by LEWIS COHEN, accompanied with his staff  Marco, Rob and Dalen. Most of the day was absolutely beautiful, with the sun shining and Glacier NP basking in all of it's summer glory.

Lewis spoke to me about what they wanted to accomplish with this filming episode. I was struck by his personality, full of depth and sensitivity to the subject matter I would be discussing during this session. So many times, I have noted with disappointment how many people just do not seem to "get it" when I discuss this subject matter. 

But Lewis did. And for this I was very grateful. Below is one article about Lewis Cohen:

Lewis Cohen, far left

Lewis Cohen is an Emmy award-winning filmmaker, consultant and content producer. He is currently completing 
The Investigation, a feature documentary that explores the social and historical context behind the tragic kidnapping and murder of Ilan Halimi, a young Parisian Jew. Lewis’ previous work includes the feature doc Lovesickwhich unveils the shocking reality of the artists who put their flesh on the line in Cirque du Soleil’s troubled Las Vegas cabaret Zumanity. Lovesick was released by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, broadcast by Bravo US, ARTV, Radio-Canada, CBC, Sky Arts Channel UK, and won the 2007 Gemini Award for Best Arts Documentary. Lewis also wrote and directed the 13-part series Fire Within, which follows the tribulations of six performers in one of Cirque du Soleil’s hit touring shows. Broadcast in the US, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Fire Within won the 2003 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Nonfiction Program as well as Gemini Awards for Best Direction in a Documentary Series and Best Reality-Based Entertainment Program.

Lewis and crew decided to film this episode of MYSTERIES OF THE NATIONAL PARKS at the famed IZAAK WALTON INN in the Glacier area. This inn is very popular with tourists, and sits alongside many railroad tracks. There is a metal human walkway over the train tracks. Much of our filming took place next to the tracks or upon the overhead trestle above the trains.
Below is the  trestle for pedestrian traffic over the railroad tracks. Film director Lewis had me walk several times over this trestle, looking down in the direction of incoming trains.
This was a fascinating experience for me. And enjoyable as well. All my apprehension over this melted as I spent time prior to the filming with Lewis and his crew, discussing this episode. And I especially thank my readers for their prayers during yesterday's filming. It was His peace that finally fell upon me, after a very fitful night of little sleep and much restlessness. Thank you again for your prayers!

Lewis was kind enough to not want to censor the Christian side of my investigative journalism pertaining to prisoner boxcars and shackles. I brought with me my railroad spike cross and held it tenderly in my hands before the camera. He asked me to explain what this cross symbolized. 
I explained very factually that I had this cross made specially for this very purpose of warning my fellow Christians of the coming American Holocaust. "There is coming a day in which my people will literally be crucified through the railway system that runs across America, " I stated to Lewis. "I and my fellow Christians have been marked for death by the New World Order, and someday they will arrest us, take us to the camps in these prisoner boxcars with shackles, and kill us for our Christian faith....."

Lewis, a very sensitive man, wanted me to share some of this with viewers, and I did. Thank you , Lewis. Because AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST is indeed about to take place, and my people must be warned.

This documentary will later appear on the TRAVEL CHANNEL, near October of 2013. Again, it will be a part of the MYSTERIES OF THE NATIONAL PARKS series, to be seen on national television.


I will keep my readers posted as this project develops.

Thank you Lewis Cohen and film crew for making this such a wonderful filming session with you all! I will never forget this time together. You all were wonderful. Good success with your production of this broadcast! Thank you for helping me to tell the world about what is to happen to my people here in America. We want the world to know the truth.

God bless GALAFILM for the wonderful work they do.


And above all, thank you heavenly Father God through Jesus Christ, for making all of this possible, and for YOUR glory and purposes alone. 
To God be the glory!



-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

2 comments:

  1. The Bible makes it very clear that the only reason for secrecy is to hide evil. See John 3: 19-21

    HELP FROM ABOVE Free-NotToBeSold www.tinyurl.com/mrvpz Matt.6:20 But Lay Up...Treasures In Heaven...

    God Bless! From, Brother John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news,I Keep you in my prayers, May God Continue to Bless and guide and protect you and us from evil .in Our Lord Jesus Christ precious Name A Men

    ReplyDelete