Thursday, August 22, 2013

Confirmation: The Russian Soldiers ARE Coming!

Russian military in Moscow

The following email was received and posted on STEVE QUAYLE'S website. No two journalists or researchers will ever agree perfectly with one another. And not all reporters in the world of investigative journalism are compatible due to personality or differences of opinions, etc. .

However, having said that, I will state that it is very important that Americans learn to put away differences, and purpose to stand united together instead against a deadly enemy coming to our nation under martial law.

I recently sent Steve Quayle an email explaining this and stating that this is a time to graciously let any past differences be put aside, and to forge on in telling AMERICA THE TRUTH. It is with this understanding that I am reposting this important information. You can find the original on his website posted below:

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=525
****************************
Russian soldiers

Article-

Two days ago a neighbor girl came over to our home. We have known this girl since she was an infant. She is currently about 19 years old or 20. She is not a Christian, and has been living a partying/drugs/alcohol etc. lifestyle. 

NEVER would have expected the info she shared. Here is what she said, two days ago, and completely out of the normal conversation we have ever had with her. 

She stated that she had been communicating with a Russian soldier in Siberia through some type of social site. 
Russian military sniper

This Russian soldier told her that the Russians would soon be taking over America, bursting into people's homes and killing them. That any one making statements against the government and/or Obama would be thrown in jail. That our police were being militarized. 
DHS militarizing police departments/armored vehicle

And that very soon America's government would begin to bomb its own citizens. He said if she wanted to survive she should get out of the city and be above an elevation of 1500 feet. 

I asked her if he gave any type of a date or timeline. She said he said by December 15th we would not recognize America.
The day that Washington DC falls to the NWO agenda.
(Missiles from our own bases as I reported previously???) 
New capitol: Denver, Colorado

This girl is not political, not educated, not involved in keeping up with news/politics.

This is the most unlikely person on the planet of the Earth that I ever would have thought to hear this from. God used THE MOST unlikely source to confirm to my family of all that we have been hearingfrom you and others.

What is the being safer above 1500 feet about? and have you heard the date of December 15th? 
Thank You so much for all you do.

Aug 22, 2013-END
************************************
Russian military snipers

"Stupid Americans! 
As life WAS in Russia, 
so shall it SOON BE IN AMERICA!"

-Boast of Russian spy in Spokane, WA
***********************************

Well, beloved readers, what have I been faithfully telling you for 18 years now? Haven't I told you that Russian military would be involved (among other foreign military)???

Didn't I tell you that my Russian contact in Spokane admitted that Russian spies were boasting to them, saying, "AS LIFE WAS IN RUSSIA, SO SHALL IT SOON BE IN AMERICA" ??? 

Yes.

I can tell you that right here in Kalispell, Montana, there is a RUSSIAN JET in one hanger in the nearby local airport. 
Military predator drone

And that the drones being used in Waziristan and Pakistan TODAY, will be used against THE AMERICA PATRIOT fighting for freedom in America TOMORROW. Yes, America will be bombed by internal NWO forces in this nation and their foreign troop collaborators against FREEDOM.

Haven't I told you how brutal the Russian soldiers are, and that (true to nature) they will be quite brutal and ruthless here in America as well under martial law??? 

Yes.
Aleutian Islands, Alaska

Haven't I informed you that Russian troops were building new detention camps for AMERICANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW in the Aleutian Islands off the coast of Alaska?

Yes.

I know that the US government would love for me to jump onboard the FEMA bandwagon and counsel my fellow Christians to meekly submit to the government and all these heinous agendas for them under martial law. 

Just like the pathetic pastors ("hirelings") they have already bought, who will use Romans 13 to deceive the sheep into meekly cooperating with their own destruction, as they instruct them to throw down their weapons, walk into those dread prisoner boxcars and be taken to the horrific FEMA camps.

I'm sorry, FEMA and DHS, but I am not going to betray God's people and my fellow Americans, and lead them into destruction.

I will speak the truth to my fellow Christians and Americans in this perilous hour.

DO NOT 
SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS 
OR YOUR FREEDOMS 
TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER 
MILITARY OCCUPYING FORCES FROM HELL.

DO NOT 
GO MEEKLY TO 
FEMA BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES.

DO NOT 
SURRENDER YOUR FOOD 
AND SURVIVAL SUPPLIES. 

DO NOT 
BE TAKEN ALIVE TO THEIR 
DEATH CAMPS UNDER MARTIAL LAW.

FELLOW CHRISTIANS AND MARTYRS OF JESUS,
Stand firm for Jesus Christ
and His testimony.

Never deny Jesus before men.

Never yield to fear or cowardice.

Fight boldly for the future well-being
of your children
and grandchildren. 

And for religious freedom and liberty
to continue in America.

Always remember that our
true home is in Heaven,
far beyond this world.

Choose to live for the Kingdom above, 
and not for this world below.

And please,my fellow Americans,
make sure you have received
Jesus Christ 
as your 
Lord and Savior.

Because 
many good people are going 
to die in America in the future. 

Just make sure you have the 
ULTIMATE VICTORY
of 
ETERNAL SALVATION
should death knock at your door
under MARTIAL LAW.

"Is your name written in the Book of Life?"

These are the words of a faithful witness of Jesus Christ, to my fellow Christians in this hour. And obviously I will give my life for the words of truth I have been compelled to speak to my nation. 

But then, Jesus also gave His life for the words of truth He was compelled to speak to His nation.

And we are all called to FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST.

Even unto the END.

"But he that endures to the end, the same shall be saved."

~Matthew 24:13~
***********************************
I have this opportunity, once in my lifetime and in the destiny of this my nation, to speak the kinds of words that can make a difference in the future of America and my fellow Americans. I will not miss this opportunity, 
for it will only come once in my lifetime. 

Because after I finish my testimony to the world, they will kill me.

As with Jesus Christ, so shall it ever will be with His disciples.

"If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you."

But in spite of all this, what does Jesus say to us?
"Take up your cross, 
and 
FOLLOW ME."

~Matthew 16:24~

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-



No comments:

Post a Comment