Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thank you Darling "Phileo" from Singapore!


This brief post is for YOU! 


You never gave me your return address, and so I just have to do it this way. 


Lovely Singapore

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


You are precious! I always look forward to your sweet cards. I just received your third one, and it blessed my heart. Your bright red envelope is always a treat. I am going to do everything you asked for in prayer, and lift up your special prayer requests daily. 

I have always loved international people and correspondence. The US government's foreign policies does not affect how I choose to love and interact with people from all over the world. GOD IS LOVE! And love is universal and such a beautiful thing, especially when it emanates from the heart of God and His people.

May The Lord God the Almighty  answer these prayers for you richly, and may YOU blessed and protected and upheld always, in His mighty arms of LOVE! All through the grace of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.


Thank you again!

-Pamela Rae and Brother John-

1 comment: