Tuesday, March 17, 2015

URGENT CALL FROM PAKISTAN-TWO CHURCHES BOMBED

03/15/2015
Dead from Taliban suicide bomb blast
This church was one of two bombed in Youhanabad, Pakistan


       MUSLIM TALIBAN SUICIDE BOMBERS 
BOMB TWO CHURCHES SUNDAY
IN YOUHANABAD, LAHORE, PAKISTAN

MANY CHRISTIANS ARE KILLED 
OR BADLY WOUNDED

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigtive journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


I was posting articles on FACEBOOK for my readers, when I received a surprise FACEBOOK message from a Christian woman in Pakistan, Yasmine. She began to share her heartache with me about the terrible church bombings that occurred last Sunday in her town of Youhanabad, in Lahore, Pakistan.

Many loved ones and fellow Christians are dead, she revealed sadly. Others are being treated in local hospitals. "My heart is so troubled for my people, I cannot sleep," Yasmine confessed as she shared with me just minutes ago. She then called me by phone as well to share more.
Scene of carnage in one church bombed 
in Youhanabad 03/15/2015
(Photo sent to me by Yasmine Nayamat)

She sent me several disturbing photos of the people who were injured or killed in the blasts.

"Please pray for me: I am a missionary to my people in Pakistan," Yasmine pleaded on the phone. 

Being a Christian, and also A MISSIONARY is very dangerous in an Islamic country today, especially Pakistan. I have been praying much for the Christians of Pakistan, after reading horror accounts of Christians brutally persecuted, tortured and killed by Islamic terrorists there.

Yasmine promised to send me more information about this terrible event, and to keep us updated about her ministering to the survivors of this tragedy. I will post her information as it comes in, so we can all join together in PRAYER and mutual Christian love and concern for Yasmine and her fellow Christians in Pakistan.

PLEASE GO TO HER FACEBOOK PAGE AND ENCOURAGE HER! "YASMINE NAYAMAT"

Thank you readers, for showing Christian love and compassion at this time to those who are suffering for Jesus' sake. TODAY, it may be them; TOMORROW it may be US...right here in America. 

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy."
Victims of the church bombings 
photo sent to me by Yasmine Nayamat

You can read more about this terrible attack at the following link:


THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR 
FAITHFUL PRAYERS OF COMPASSION 
FOR OUR 
SUFFERING BRETHREN IN PAKISTAN!

"Inasmuch as you have done it for the least of these My brethren, 
you have done it UNTO ME."

~Jesus Christ~ 

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

**********************************************************
POSTSCRIPT
It is critical that my readers consider donating to this work at this time. For this first time in months, I am unable to pay for rent and for the critically needed foods and vitamins for Sylvia's essential health care I provide for her, free of charge, to help her struggle with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and lymphoma. The costs of a health food protocol that provides healing and strength for her is very high, especially when it involves juicing, and supplements that cost up to $40.00 and more per bottle.

In putting her health needs first, we now are unable to meet our monthly bills for rent, utilities and even food replacement for her therapy at this time. Several regular donors were unable to help this month, and we are hurting! 

Will you please consider helping us through this month now? Without your help, we simply can't make it at this point. If you have enjoyed my reporting, free of charge throughout the years, please consider blessing me as well at this time. NO one can keep on giving without receiving as well.

Thank you for caring!
-Pamela Rae-
(You can also mail support to:
5618 Highway 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912)

No comments:

Post a Comment